A lot of people were complaining that they had trouble bidding the for the last auction. So, Crown Auction has created this tip sheet to make it easier.
We want to take a minute to thank you for participating in Session 1 of the ventriloquist auction. As most of you know Session 2 is quickly approaching. We received several comments about problems with Internet bidding and so we wanted to pass on a few tips we received from Invaluable the online platform. The following recommendations will help your bidding go smoothly!
1. Use Google Chrome as your Internet browser. The online platforms was designed for and work best with Google Chrome.
2. Register to bid on Invaluable or Auctionzip. ebay has the worst of the 3 available platforms, performs the slowest and sometimes skips lots.
3. The Internet is not foolproof so if you really, really want a particular figure or figures, it is better to call us and set up a phone bid or absentee bid directly with us. You can still bid online as well but again for figures that you absolutely must have, it is always best to phone bid.Phone and absentee bids directly with us are accepted up to 1 hour before the auction. 603-501-0823.
4. Don’t wait for the live auction to start to place bids. Consider placing your online bids ahead of time to make sure that they actually come through.
5. The auction moves quickly. You may only have a few seconds in which to bid so have your game plan ready before the auction so that when your lot comes up you are prepared to click and bid immediately. If you wait to long the item will sell while your still contemplating!!!
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us. Thank you again for your participation. We have really enjoyed this event and plan on doing an Annual Ventriloquist and Magic Auction every October! See you on Sunday!
Klia Crisafulli, esq.
Crown Auctions LLC
101 Hicks Ave
Medford, MA 02155
We hope this helps!
Ventriloquist Central is the brainchild of Dan Willinger and Steve Hurst. Dan is a ventriloquism enthusiast and ventriloquist figure collector. He has been collecting for over 25 years. He created the Ventriloquist Central Collection. It now has over 100 ventriloquist figures and over 50 of them are Frank Marshall figures. Steve is a ventriloquist as well as builder of ventriloquist figures. He also has a background in sales, marketing, building websites and computers. Because they both love the art of ventriloquism, the website Ventriloquist Central was born. For more information about the website, go to: http://www.ventriloquistcentral.com
Copyright 2015 by Dan Willinger and Steve Hurst
NOTE: You may use this blog article provided you run it with the bio box intact. Please email a copy of your publication with the blog article in it to: firstname.lastname@example.org